Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Tragic Event

The Tragic Event
By Richard Joseph

We all woke up Sunday morning to the news of a mass murder committed by a devout Muslim man in Orlando, Florida.  According to the normal hatred of the Islamic religion, a young Muslim man entered a gay bar and opened fire killing 49 people and injuring dozens of others.  He pledged his allegiance to ISIS during a 911 call that he made to police. This is just another hate filled event in a string of violence that has been promoted by our homosexual, Muslim dictator living in the White House.  In the past 7 years, while Barack Obama was living in the White House, we have seen a rise in racism, riots, looting, terrorism and general hatred toward the traditions of the United States.  
This attack at the nightclub has elicited much sympathy for the homosexual community.  It certainly was a horrific event that teaches us, in our new hate- filled country, that we need to protect ourselves in the absence of a legitimate government.   
And now for the “tragic event.”  What is really just as tragic is the attack on traditional American and Christian values by the homosexual community.  This has been going on openly since the 1970’s.  This, however has elicited no sympathy from anyone that I know of.  I have to live a life of shame akin to what the Jews had to endure at the beginning of Hitler’s reign when they had to wear the yellow star of David on their chests.  I know that I am not facing a death camp at this time but it is heading that way.  I feel like I am wearing a yellow cross.  The Christians now have to endure an onslaught of anti-Christian rhetoric including, but not limited to political correctness, Hate Crimes Legislation, Celebrate diversity slogans, Mean people suck bumper stickers, the ACLU, the Democratic Party, the Nation of Islam, evolution teaching, global warming and liberalism in general.  None of the above would exist if Jesus didn’t exist.  They are direct attacks on Christians just like the NAZI’s attacked the Jews.  Most of the above anti-Christian slogans are inventions of the homosexual community.  And to let us know that they are serious, they are now suing our cake companies, our pizza restaurants, and are forcing men into women’s bathrooms, they creep around playgrounds, churches and YMCAs.  They lurk around, seeking children to molest and recruit and cause many other social ills.  So why am I writing all of this?  Simply said, I am not going to feel sorry for the gay community until someone feels sorry for the Christian community.  No, I am not in competition for victimhood, I am only trying to make a point that the media is totally biased on this issue.  
In the end, we have two tragedies:  One in which gay night club patrons were mercilessly mowed down by an Islamic terrorist and the second, Christians who are daily bashed by the gays.  I have to walk into work each day and pass the “celebrate diversity” sign which is prominently displayed for all to see. As I walk past it I am reminded that my workplace thinks I am some sort of “right wing, hateful  Christian bigot” just because I do not embrace the homosexual lifestyle as valid.  Of course I hold my head up high because I am of the truth but I have to endure daily bullying by my workplace and by homosexuals in general just for being a Christian.  So, yes, the Orlando shooting was certainly a tragic event but it certainly is not the only one.  

Post script:
I just saw this on facebook.  It is Franklin Graham making the same observation that I just posted.  

Mr. President, I read in the The New York Times today where you reportedly blasted Donald J. Trump for wanting to tighten the borders and accused him of painting a whole religion as violent.
A Muslim can murder 49 innocent people in a gay club, and you still defend the religion of Islam.
But a Christian who refuses to bake a homosexual’s wedding cake endures prosecution, financial ruin, and nation-wide shaming because of their faith, and you stay silent!
What Omar Mateen did was following the teachings of the Koran. It is incomprehensible that you will not acknowledge the dangers of Islam’s teachings in order to protect the American people under your watch.
Post script II
The military is now using our tax money to mutilate the genitals of confused soldiers.  I guess they think they are transgendered even though there is no such thing as one gender turning into another.
Also, the homosexuals are at it again.  They sued Christian Mingle to include a product that isn’t on their web-page.  A gay on gay choice.  

Like I said, the homosexuals cause more havoc in the United States than does Islam.

Post script III
I just got news that the homosexuals just sued Christian Mingle . com.  because they didn't offer a male seeking male and female seeking female option.    
Stay posted for the next attack on America by the homosexuals.  All while the church sleeps.
Post script IV
They just sued a florist.  I know I am missing a lot but every time I hear of one I will post it.  If you hear of one then let me know in the comments.  The hate continues from the homosexuals and they are on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment